Located in the prestigious South Hills Country Club neighborhood, this custom built, single owner home offers panoramic city light and San Gabriel Mountain views and is sited above the lush greens of the golf course.
The home features four bedrooms and three and a half baths. There is a semi-private wing on the main level perfect for in-laws, out of town guests or quiet office. The second floor master suite offers a walk-in closet, large vanity and an expansive wrap-around balcony with unobstructed views. The two additional bedrooms upstairs are nicely appointed and share a Jack n’ Jill bath. The Living/Dining rooms are open and shine with floor to ceiling windows and a stately fireplace. The Kitchen perfectly joins the formal rooms to the Family Room and offers granite counters, travertine flooring, plenty of cabinet space and views as far as the eye can see. The large Family Room is a main attraction with built-in wood cabinets and a large brick fireplace, the ideal room for large gatherings that can flow to the covered patio and manicured yard for indoor/outdoor entertaining with jaw-dropping views. Completing the main level is a spacious laundry room with loads of counter space and cabinets. In addition to the four-car garage offering even more storage, the large lot allows plenty of room for extra toys such as your RV and boat.
- 4 bedrooms & 3.5 bathrooms
- 3,192 sq. ft. home (assessed)
- 26,181 sq. ft. expansive view lot (assessed)
- 4-car attached garage with loads of storage
- Oversized solid wood, double-door entry
- Foyer with 16-foot ceiling
- Wood-framed windows & French doors throughout
- RV plus boat parking
- 2 separate FAU central air & 2 water heaters
- 2 fireplaces
- Central vacuum
- Home security system
- Covina Valley Unified School District: Mesa Elementary, Sierra Vista Middle & South Hills High